Consultant Cardiologist, Awali Hospital, Bahrain, E-mail: [email protected]
The 2nd World Meeting on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation (World Cardiology 2020) will bring together world-class experts, scientists and cardiologists to discuss cardiovascular disease remediation and heart failure methodologies. Cardiology is designed to provide varying and flow planning to hold helpful specialists next to each other about the issues affecting cardiac pollution anticipation, finding and care. The emphasis of the assembly will be "Promoting Excellence in Cardiology and Healthcare”.
World Cardiology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Award make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of cardiology
Awards for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation
Last date for Initial application January 30, 2020 – $399
Last date for Initial application February 28, 2020 – $499
Last date for Initial application March 30, 2020 – $599
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit- Under 33yrs
• All submissions must be in English
World Cardiology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join World Cardiology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our World Cardiology 2020 more successful.
Program Director| World Cardiology 2020
Email: [email protected]